- Families and Couples Families and Couples
- Separation and Divorce Separation and Divorce
- Wills and Estates Wills and Estates
- Consumers Consumers
- Work Work
- Housing and Property Housing and Property
- Legal System Legal System
- Crimes, Tickets and Fines Crimes, Tickets and Fines
- Rights and Governments Rights and Governments
- Health Health
- Businesses and Non-profits Businesses and Non-profits
Winter Is Back! A Few Reminders…
As Quebec heads swiftly back into winter, here are a few reminders to help you confront it.
Suicide or Violent Death in a House: Is the Seller Required to Declare It?
You would like to sell your house, and you know that a suicide or violent death occurred there. Do you have to tell potential buyers about it?
Stuck on Highway 13: Compensation for People Stranded by the Snowstorm
On the night of March 14–15, 2017, hundreds of people were stranded for several hours on Highway 13 during a major snowstorm.