- Families and Couples Families and Couples
- Separation and Divorce Separation and Divorce
- Wills and Estates Wills and Estates
- Consumers Consumers
- Work Work
- Housing and Property Housing and Property
- Legal System Legal System
- Crimes, Tickets and Fines Crimes, Tickets and Fines
- Rights and Governments Rights and Governments
- Health Health
- Businesses and Non-profits Businesses and Non-profits
Can You Install a Video Camera in a Senior’s CHSLD Room?
Since the COVID-19 crisis began, some seniors living in residential and long-term care centers (CHSLDs) have suffered mistreatment, neglect, or abuse. Many family members have felt isolated from their loved ones.
Housing: Exceptional Assistance Measures
COVID-19 has created a variety of housing problems. Some people are having trouble paying their rent. Others can’t move into their new homes. New measures might offer help.
Can You Refuse to Return to Work?
Many people will be asked to return to work soon. This might make people nervous because COVID-19 is still present. Can you legally refuse to return to work?