- Families and Couples Families and Couples
- Separation and Divorce Separation and Divorce
- Wills and Estates Wills and Estates
- Consumers Consumers
- Work Work
- Housing and Property Housing and Property
- Legal System Legal System
- Crimes, Tickets and Fines Crimes, Tickets and Fines
- Rights and Governments Rights and Governments
- Health Health
- Businesses and Non-profits Businesses and Non-profits
Back to School: Discover Our Resources for Teachers!
Workshops, guides, toolkits: easy ways to talk about the law with students!
Hurricanes and Tropical Storms: Can you cancel your trip?
Harvey in Texas, Irma in the Caribbean . . . The news in recent weeks might have you wondering whether you should cancel your trip.
The Tshilumba Trial: What is the jury’s role?
Randy Tshilumba’s trial starts on September 5. He is accused of murdering Clémence Beaulieu-Patry in 2016.