- Families and Couples Families and Couples
- Separation and Divorce Separation and Divorce
- Wills and Estates Wills and Estates
- Consumers Consumers
- Work Work
- Housing and Property Housing and Property
- Legal System Legal System
- Crimes, Tickets and Fines Crimes, Tickets and Fines
- Rights and Governments Rights and Governments
- Health Health
- Businesses and Non-profits Businesses and Non-profits
Pot in Quebec: What Are the New Rules?
Since the legalization of pot (cannabis) in Canada, the Quebec government has taken a number of steps to tighten the law. Some of these new rules came into force recently.
Public Consultation on Medical Help to Die
The government plans to amend the law because a court has ruled that some of the requirements are invalid.
You and the Law: the 10 Most Popular Topics of 2019
Housing, family, health . . . here are the most consulted articles in 2019.