- Families and Couples Families and Couples
- Separation and Divorce Separation and Divorce
- Wills and Estates Wills and Estates
- Consumers Consumers
- Work Work
- Housing and Property Housing and Property
- Legal System Legal System
- Crimes, Tickets and Fines Crimes, Tickets and Fines
- Rights and Governments Rights and Governments
- Health Health
- Businesses and Non-profits Businesses and Non-profits
Pets and Your Lease
With moving time around the corner, Éducaloi has important information about your right to keep pets in your apartment.
Snow Clearing and the Law: What You Need to Know
Property owners and tenants, learn what your responsibilities are when the snow starts falling!
Renewing or Ending a Lease: Practical Information
Most apartment leases in Quebec end on June 30 of each year. What can you do if your landlord wants to raise the rent, repossess the apartment or evict you?