- Families and Couples Families and Couples
- Separation and Divorce Separation and Divorce
- Wills and Estates Wills and Estates
- Consumers Consumers
- Work Work
- Housing and Property Housing and Property
- Legal System Legal System
- Crimes, Tickets and Fines Crimes, Tickets and Fines
- Rights and Governments Rights and Governments
- Health Health
- Businesses and Non-profits Businesses and Non-profits
Cats and Dogs: Sterilization and Microchips Soon Mandatory in Montreal
Beginning January 1, 2020, all cats and dogs over the age of six months must be sterilized and have a microchip.
Drinking and driving: breath screening for life for repeat offenders
This measure is part of a major reform of the Highway Safety Code adopted in 2018.
Thirtieth Anniversary of the Convention on the Rights of the Child
On November 20, 1989, the International Convention on the Rights of the Child was adopted by almost all the countries in the world at a General Assembly of the United Nations.