- Families and Couples Families and Couples
- Wills and Estates Wills and Estates
- Consumers Consumers
- Work Work
- Housing and Property Housing and Property
- Legal System Legal System
- Crimes, Tickets and Fines Crimes, Tickets and Fines
- Rights and Governments Rights and Governments
- Health Health
- Businesses and Nonprofits Businesses and Nonprofits
Niqabs in Court: A Balancing Act
A woman’s request to wear a face-covering veil in court has judges struggling to balance religious beliefs and the rights of people accused of crimes.
The New Social Security Tribunal: Employment Insurance, Canada Pension Plan,...
The new Social Security Tribunal will be responsible for reviewing federal government decisions about Employment Insurance, Old Age Security and the Canada Pension Plan.
The Lola Case in the Supreme Court of Canada: No Changes for Common-Law...
The highest court in Canada says common-law couples who separate cannot ask for either support payments or a division of property.